30th August 2017, 01:24 AM
vishnucoumar

What would be the scope of Instrumentation Engineering after two years? What are the jobs we will get?

What is the scope of instrumentation engineering after two years? What are the jobs we will get? Can you please let me know if any other course preparation is needed to ensure that I will get a good job in future? Can you please guide me with the answer soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course?
  2. Scope of Instrumentation Engineering after 4 years?
  3. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  4. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope for Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  8. List of government jobs in instrumentation engineering?
  9. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  10. Are there any jobs for Instrumentation Engineers?
  11. Scope of studying BTech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)? -- [New]
  12. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  13. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  14. Scope of Instrumentation Engineering in Cement Factory?
  15. Is there any scope in Embedded course after completing Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  17. What are the jobs available at Airport for Instrumentation Engineer? Salary for such jobs?
  18. Scope of applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
31st August 2017, 02:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the scope of Instrumentation Engineering after two years? What are the jobs we will get?

Job Opportunities for Instrumentation Engineering Candidates:

There are good number of job opportunities available for candidates from Instrumentation Engineering background. Some of the job opportunities available are,

>> Power Installations

>> Chemical Based Industries

>> Steel Manufacturing Industries

>> Bio Medical Based Organizations

>> Software Sector

>> Space as well as in Aeronautical Industries

>> Defence Research Organizations

>> Petrochemical Organizations

>> Consulting Organizations..etc.,

Some of the companies that recruitment Instrumentation background candidates are, Essar, Robert Bosch, ABB, National Instruments, Apna Technologies, GE, Whirlybird, Larsen and Tourbo, Suzlon..etc., Starting salary for Instrumentation Engineering would be around Rs.23,400/- to Rs.25,000/- per month and it may gets increased based on the experience you attain.
31st August 2017, 10:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the scope of Instrumentation Engineering after two years? What are the jobs we will get?

Instrumentation engineering has very good future. There are few jobs offered for the instrumentation engineering candidates. Some of them are listed below.

- Lead instrumentation engineer
- Lecturer
- Assistant professor
- Electrical engineer
- Instrumentation engineer
- Trainee draftsman
- Control & instrumentation engineer
- Proposal instrumentation engineer
- Lead electrical instrumentation engineer

To get good career in instrumentation engineer you can do M.Phil in instrumentation engineering so that you can have very good career in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?