16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs in instrumentation engineering?

I complete my degree in instrumentation engineering with the 60%,can i get a job in government sector? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? What are the best government jobs which we can apply?

Related Questions:
16th September 2016, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs in instrumentation engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete my degree in instrumentation engineering with the 60%,can i get a job in government sector? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? What are the best government jobs which we can apply?
After completion of B.Tech in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

List of the other government jobs are,

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
16th September 2016, 07:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Government Job Opportunities for Instrumentation Engineering candidates:

Of course Instrumentation Engineering has a good scope in India. In order to get job in this field, you are required to have the following skills.

You must have good communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Ability to think widely and Designing skills. You may find employment opportunities,

>> Chemical Companies

>> Thermal Power Plants

>> Public Sector Organizations

>> Steel Plants

>> Cement Manufacturing Companies

>> Government Research and Development Organizations

You can get in the field of Troubleshooting, Provide consultancy support, Safety Regulations, Quality Standards department and managing the control systems.
1st July 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs do an electronics and instrumentation engineer get in steel plants ?and what is the exam to be written other than gate ?and can someone give a clear information as fast as possible ?and can someone suggest books for instrumentation in gate?awaiting a positive reply from you people
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?