8th August 2011, 10:11 PM
TITHYASHARMA

Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?

I have got instrumentation and control branch in galgotia college of eng and tech.i am quite worried that whether this branch is good enough for girls????????????i also wanted to know that although this is a new branch what would be it's scope in the coming 4-5 years.........
Do reply fast.........

30th July 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?

i want to know more about instrumental and control engineering.its scope and salary packages.
14th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?

can girls apply for any engineering branch.best branch for girls and future scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?