19th May 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance exam? Fee expenses of MBA in IIM?

Hello,
I want to do MBA from IIM. So, please tell me about expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance examination and kindly tell me total fee expenses of IIM for MBA?

22nd May 2016, 11:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance exam? Fee expenses of MBA in IIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do MBA from IIM. So, please tell me about expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance examination and kindly tell me total fee expenses of IIM for MBA?
The fee structure of MBA exam coaching class for may differ from Institution to Institution based on various factors such as, Quality of Training, qualify of Teaching etc. so it’s quite difficult to state the accurate fee structures. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 5,000 to 6,000/- per month. Please, refer the respective institution official website for more details regarding MBA coaching fee structure.

Quote:
Fee expenses of MBA in IIM?
Please, refer the given link for more details about the Fee structure of MBA through IIM Click Here.
23rd May 2016, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance exam? Fee expenses of MBA in IIM?

Coaching classes fees may differ according to the different types of Institution. It is very difficult to provide the exact details about it. But the approximate monthly fees may vary in between 6000/- to 7000/-. You must contact to the specific coaching classes in order to get the exact details.
To clear the queries about fee expenses to pursue MBA in IIM, I have uploaded a link below. Have a look over it.
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/programme...-expenses.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?