7th May 2013, 07:11 PM
Thakur5050

How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?

Dear Sir/Mam
I want to take admission in B.Sc. nursing .Suggest me some renowned colleges in India with admission criteria & fee structure.
Thanks
Priya Thakur
Himachal Pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  6. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  8. Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?
  9. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in master of hospitality management after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  14. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  16. Any 6 month specialty courses after BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria?
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  18. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
27th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?

sir i want to do b.sc.nursing.what is fee structure in government collage.if i can do it 12th persantage basis or any entress test.
23rd January 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?

I have a diploma in pharmaceutical technology and i'd like to join degree in nursing in the university of Nairobi. Is it possible and for how much per semester?
9th June 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria and fee structure to take admission in b.sc nursing in Maharashtra?
4th April 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I able to get admission in bsc nursing in kerala?I Mean any entrance exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?