13th May 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Exams and courses in Law field for a 11th standard student?

which exam will a 11th std student have attempt in order to learn law? Are there any special courses for a 11th std student to ldarn law?

Related Questions:
13th May 2011, 12:19 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Exams and courses in Law field for a 11th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which exam will a 11th std student have attempt in order to learn law? Are there any special courses for a 11th std student to ldarn law?

EXAM TO LEARN LAW

There is no exam available to write after 11th std to pursue law courses. You have to finish your 12th std to give the law exam which is named as CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ). So if you are in 11th std now you can write the CLAT 2012 entrance exam by next year. The eligibility to write the CLAT exam as follows...

ELIGIBILITY FOR CLAT EXAM

-> The candidate must finish 12th grade with 50 % and above.

-> Candidate who have finished the exam and awaiting for the result can also apply.

-> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years.

-> To know more about CLAT exam CLICK HERE!!!
13th May 2011, 02:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams and courses in Law field for a 11th standard student?

Hello friend,
To pursue course in LAW, you must have passed the +2 level of examination, conducted by a recognized board.
After +2, you are eligible to pursue LLB. The duration of the course is 5 years.
To get admission in some of the well known Law universities, may appear for Common Law Admission Test- CLAT.
Apart from this, there are various other Universities which conducts their own entrance exam for admission to the course.
To be eligible for most of the entrance exam, along with CLAT, you must have scored 50% in the +2 level of examination.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are considered with a minimum of 45 % marks in the same.
14th May 2011, 02:35 PM
gauraaav

if u want to do law...u should prepare for law entrence exams offerd by many universities or u can also prepare for CLAT exam....but the minimum eligibility for the law is 12th in any stream..
29th May 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I WHAT TO KNOW THE BEST SCHOOL TO STUTY 11th STANDARD IN 1st GROUP
8th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am doing diploma cource bteup so sir i take iit test. And sir I'm 10th pass student only.
8th August 2011, 05:56 PM
saurav9889

friend to do b.a.l.l.b u have to appear for clat(common law admission test) after your 12th. for apparing in clat u have to secure min. 50% marks in your +2. the exam pattern is general in nature and consists of reasoning,english comprehension and gk and students from all streams i.e science,commerce and arts can sit for this exam.
8th August 2011, 06:43 PM
rana2011
Banned

There is no exam you have to write after 11th std to pursue law courses.
You have to finish your 12th std to give the law exam which is named as CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ).
So if you are in 11th std now you can write the CLAT 2012 entrance exam by next year.

ELIGIBILITY FOR CLAT EXAM:-

**You must finish 12th grade with 50 % and above.

[and that Candidate who have finished the exam and awaiting for the result can also apply].

**Your age should not be more than 20 years.

Thanks!
15th August 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am aware that any stream can be chosen for CLAT but are there any junior colleges in the country that offer the basics of law for 11th and 12th ? As in, do they make law their first group subject ?
6th December 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th standard and just for experience i want to appear in clat this year . will i be disqualified?
6th December 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

can 11th standard student appear for clat? will he be disqualified
22nd April 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 11th by science stream can i apply for law college directly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?