16th January 2014, 02:59 PM
yrdusnae

How to get admission in mechanical engineering after scoring 85% to 90% in 10th? What is the criteria?

My son is studying in 1oth std. He may get 85 to 90%, our aim is complete scra exam and get admission in mech. Engg.
For that is there any coaching available from 11th science if yes then where it is available and what is criteria please reply on mail or my mobile is 09403774596

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
  2. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  4. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  6. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  8. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  9. How to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Which are the most affordable colleges? What is the admission criteria?
  10. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  12. Information about the placement of TCS? I am a student of engineering
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  17. How can I take admission in diploma engineering after scoring 48% in 10th
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
15th May 2015, 06:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in mechanical engineering after scoring 85% to 90% in 10th? What is the criteria?

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice and the examination for it is conducted by the UPSC every year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of railways officals in the mechanical department.

The eligibility for the examination is :-
*Candidates must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from a recognised board.
*Candidates must have Physics ,Mathematics and English as main subjects.
* Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years.

The candidates are selected on the basis of written exam followed by personality test which is conducted by UPSC. The written examination is of 600 marks and interview of 200 marks.To qualify the examination it is necessary to have good knowledge of General knowledge and English other than PCM. There are only 40 seats all over India.

Some of the coaching institute are:-
*Career Launcher.
*Arayan Classes.

Above two are best coaching centre for SCRA. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?