27th June 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?

I want to take direct admission in bhartiya vidyapeeth medical college pune. so plz tell me the whole process of direct admission and fee structure. i shal be thankful to u.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  2. What is the entrance procedure for MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune and NKP Salve medical college, Nagpur?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  5. Is it possible to get transfer from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth college to other college in Pune for 2nd year B.Com?
  6. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  7. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  9. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  10. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
  11. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  12. Transferring from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College after 1st year of engineering?
  13. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure and course structure of Diploma in Dermatology in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College? -- [New]
  15. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  16. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  17. Fees structure at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth for MBBS for NRI students?
  18. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
1st March 2012, 03:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take direct admission in bhartiya vidyapeeth medical college pune. so plz tell me the whole process of direct admission and fee structure. i shal be thankful to u.
To get admission in the Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, for MBBS program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry , Biology and English. Candidate may also have to appear in the pre medical test . The minimum age limit to apply is 17 years.
The duration of the course is 4 and ½ years with 1 year internship.
For fees detail you can refer to the following link.FEESDETAILS
8th November 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?

what is the fee structure of bhatri vidyapeeth college for mbbs for 4 and half years?
15th May 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee strature of bharti bidhapeth university for mbbs for 4 and 1/2 years
pls reply sir
13th June 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of BCA final.I want's to do MCA. but i doesn"t have maths in 12th but in BCA .i had maths may, i do mca from bhartiya vidyapith?
13th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in MCA? But the main is that i haven't maths in my 12th,but i had maths in bca.
29th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

please let me know how much annual fee and other expend like hostel charge messing and lib for MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?