3rd November 2016, 02:39 PM
prajakta gonjare

Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?

Respected Sir, I have completed my MBA in HR and now I wish to pursue LLB course. I want to know can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR? When is CLAT exam conducted? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  3. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  4. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  6. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  7. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  8. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  10. Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?
  11. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  12. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  13. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  14. Can I pursue LLB course in Hindi? Which college or University offers LLB course in Hindi?
  15. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  16. How to study LLB/BA.LLB after completing M.Com, MBA
  17. How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?
  18. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
1st April 2017, 12:13 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?

MGM stands for Mahatma Gandhi Mission Law College is one of the best renowned college of Mumbai university.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue three year law course after completing your master degree.
For the admission you have to visit the university of Mumbai official website and have to fill the Pre- Registration form. The admission is on the basis of entrance test.

No, you are not eligible to get admission in three year LLB course through CLAT examination. The last date of filling the CLAT examination is 31st March.

For more information about CLAT examination visit at www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?