11th August 2011, 07:57 PM
Shalini Dewan

Am I eligible for Biology Lecturer Post after clearing TET entrance exam?

Dear Sir

I have done M.Sc.Env.Sc.(G.J.U.Hisar) & B.Ed.from (B.S.P.Lucknow).

Can i be eligible for Biology Lecturer Post by clearing TET Exams ?

Regards

Shalini Dewan

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for Biology Lecturers? Can I apply for the same after appearing in TET exam? I've done Environment Science(M.Sc) from GJU Hisar along with B.Ed
  2. Can I apply in government college after qualifying BSc, B.Ed
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  4. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?
  5. Am I eligible for school assistant biology post
  6. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  8. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  9. Is BSc biotechnology student with B.Ed Biology eligible for TET exam?
  10. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  11. In which subject should I do post graduation to become lecturer? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for the lecturer post for doing MCA post graduation?
  13. Eligibility for Lecturer Post in any Government Recognized University? Is PHD necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  15. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  17. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  18. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam if I am post graduate without having diploma in elementary education?
13th December 2011, 10:33 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Biology Lecturer Post after clearing TET entrance exam?

hi sir i am very hapy to say and you are eligible for biology lecture post after clearing tet entrence exam and all the best sir and you will become professor also by increasing your expierience
24th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Biology Lecturer Post after clearing TET entrance exam?

i am MSc. biotech am i eligible for biology PU lecturer?
29th May 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i found that those who have studied msc biotech is not eligible to become lecturer in government or aided pu colleges in bangalore, biotechnology subject is not included in the official gazette of pu recruitment board at all.
24th December 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSc in biotechnology and BSc in biosciences and have qualified CSIR-NET/JRF. Can I apply for UPSSC biology lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?