26th April 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course?

I have passed degree in second class from an open university without going for plus one and plus two.Let me know whether I am eligible for admission to 3 year LLB course in any of the institutions in India.

26th May 2012, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed degree in second class from an open university without going for plus one and plus two.Let me know whether I am eligible for admission to 3 year LLB course in any of the institutions in India.
Candidate seeking to pursue 3 years LLB program from any of the University whose degree in law is recognized by the Bar Council of India, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission are based on either entrance exam or marks obtained in the qualifying exam, whatever the admission norms of the Institution of concern. Some of the Universities considers candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exams. The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 30 years for the general candidates and 35 years for the reserved candidates.

Candidates who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognized University through distance mode are also eligible. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelors degree directly without having passed the +2 level of exam or any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses.
3rd June 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course?

I've completed my BA. Lit. in 2nd class through distance education from UGC affiliated college, but I wanted to know whether I'm eligible to get admission for 3years LLB in reputed Law college.

And when will the admission starts for 3years LLB?
11th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

my brother is done his graduation from b.a (prog) with 42.9% marks, so is he take admission in L.L.B from any university?
29th June 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com (major) in corporate affairs and administration from (IGNOU) and i am also a Company Secretary .
i am from ahmedabad . is ignou graduation degrees are recognised for pursuing LLB (3 years) in Gujrat. In one
of the Gujrat University affiliated Law college I enquired for seeking admission , they said ignou degrees are not
recognised for pursuing llb . I am 27 years old and I want to know which are the universities recognises ignou degrees
for pursuing llb (3years) . I want to know also about eligibility criteria. Thank You

Cs P sinha
9th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 33 year old iwant to take Addison in lob 3 year course. I have passed b.sc with 63% !marks.
10th July 2012, 02:34 AM
gokuls1

heyy dear, here's eligibilty criteria for llb 3 yr course:
The duration of the course leading to the Bachelor's Degree in Law (LL.B) shall be of three academic years. Each academic year comprises of 2 semesters.

Eligibility:- Graduation in any discipline..
Best Luckk..!!!
26th July 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

res/sir, i want to take admission in llb 3 year course.But I haven't take any entrance 4 this, So can I eligible for admission from kuk affiliated college or any other college.
12th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to take addmission in ba.llb course du?plz tell me the prossiure?
22nd September 2012, 06:52 PM
muru1974

I finished 10 th standard after that i did 3 years polytechnic ourse(diploma in computer science and engg) after that finished bca-bachelor of computer applications (2years) lateral entry scheme and finished 3years master of computer application(mca) . Can i eligible to study llb course after that can i enroll in the bar council of tamilnadu
26th October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BCA 1 st year from nagpur university and then completed my 2nd and 3rd year(B.A) from yashvantrao chavan mukta vidyapith.whether i m eligible for LLB(3 year) course from regular universities.plz sugest me i m very confused.
27th October 2012, 08:10 PM
tradus

HI,

These are some eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course------------

1.the candidate must be graduate from recognised university
2.the minimium 50%required in genral catagories and
3.for 45% of sc/st catagories
4.final year students can apply
5.the maximum age limit is 30 years for the general candidates
6.35 years for the reserved candidates.

This should help
thank you
27th October 2012, 11:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. Bachelor of Law is an under Graduate Law course and can be taken in two mode after 12th for 5 years integrated LL.B. and after Graduation for 3 years duration.

Eligibility Criteria for 3 years LL.B. course:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with at least 40% marks.
-Should be within the age of 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
15th December 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i have recently passed graduation from b.com but having 1 backlogs.am i eligible for doing llb this year?
3rd January 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i hav complete my graduation with b.a 40% marks.. am i eligible for LLB 3 year course?
11th January 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED B.COM. FROM MADRAS UNIVERSITY THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE COURSE AFTER SSC. WHICH UNIVERSITY OFFERING LLB COURSE FOR THIS.
12th January 2013, 10:44 PM
man1110

These are some eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course------------

1.the candidate must be graduate from recognised university
2.the minimium 50%required in genral catagories and
3.for 45% of sc/st catagories
4.final year students can apply
5.the maximum age limit is 30 years for the general candidates
6.35 years for the reserved candidates.

This should help
thank you

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/whats-eligibility-criteria-taking-admission-3-year-llb-course-738775.html#ixzz2HmKNV21Y
13th January 2013, 09:53 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
LLB Stand of Bachelor of Law . it is an professional course , The duration of the course for three years . This course having three semesters . For this course you should have good communication skill and presentation skill.
Eligibility for LLB Course :
>>> if your interested in LLB course then you should passed in bachelor degrees like , B.A , BSc , B.com , BBA , with 45 % percentage of marks from recognized university . your an sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 35 % percentage of marks .
>>> you should also qualified in entrance examination namely , Common Law Admission Test , National Law School of India University Entrance Test , Law School Admission Test , with good percentage of marks
13th January 2013, 11:24 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT....

Eligibility for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)

You has qualified 10+2/ Intermediate in any stream with 45% marks can apply. For SC/ST candidate the selection criteria has been relaxed to a score of 40% in 10+2.

Law Examination Pattern

In the majority of the institutes/universities, selection is on the basis of an entrance exam. The examination is usually objective type in nature. The examination pattern covers questions on areas such as :-

Reasoning
General Awareness
Legal Aptitude
Numerical Aptitude
Political Science (Preliminary)
Attached Files
File Type: docx 2012 Law Entrance Exam Details.docx(16.8 KB, 174 views)
28th May 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for admission in CCS university meerut and procedure to take admission ?
23rd September 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Wt is the enterance for llb
24th September 2013, 02:04 PM
Mattyjkk

Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
3-year degree program, and affiliated to CCS University, Meerut.
A graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks is eligible to admission to the 3-year LLB course. For SC/ST candidate the selection criteria has been relaxed to a score of 40% in graduation.
30th November 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in 2009 and after that i joined company secretary course by producing the graduation certificate now i want to do llb but my percentage in graduation is low can i do grduation again fron any recognised university and can do llb after that?
2nd February 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I m in last year of my graduation frm correspondence can I also apply for llb 3 years courses
27th May 2014, 02:09 PM
MSirajuddin

I have completed 3 year degree course in hospitality management. Can I join for 3 year LLB course?
3rd July 2014, 09:16 PM
C.MUTHULAKSHMI

i am physically challenged from obc candidate. i have passed b.a english literature in 36% can i do LLB in andhra
21st July 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b com from YCMOU OPEN UNIVERSITY. am i eligible for LLB (3 year) student. and it is possible to do LLB in any distance education? please sir suggest me abt it.
13th September 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i have complete b.a in third position39%.. but i pass m.a in 55% can i do LLB
please just give me answer. i beat LLB enterance . today is my last date
13th September 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i have complete b.a in third position39%.. but i pass m.a in 55% can i do LLB
please just give me answer. i beat LLB enterance . today is my last date
30th October 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

what's the eligibility criteria for serving person taking admission in 3 year LLB course?
4th January 2015, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

I m completed my BBA through distance education UGC affilated i wanted to know i m eligible to get admission for 3year LLB in ccs university ?
29th April 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i completed diploma without undergoing 2, after diploma i completed engineering in anna university, my education stream will like this 10 3 3, is there any possibility fr doing B.L in tamilnadu
6th June 2015, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

I had completed hsc 2007 and I have very less percent 44, I want to do llb now. I m sc category so tell me what is the procedure
9th July 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b.com with less than 40 . percent and my age is 29 yearsAnd i want to take admission in llb
31st July 2015, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

I was completed my engineering degree on 2014, now I am willing to do llb in distance education, is my degree eligible for llb...?
30th March 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc (HMCO) hotel management & catering operation from YCMOU university. I have a strong desire to study and want to build my career in corporate law. Am I eleigible to apply for 3 years LLB?
30th March 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my engineering degree on 2013, now I am willing to do llb in distance education, is my degree eligible for llb...?
2nd June 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with 40% is the any provision for admission in llb
plz provide me alternate solution

Thanking you
16th July 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th, 12th after doing diploma 3years bca direct second year so i am eligible LLB course
17th July 2016, 07:25 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

You are eligible to pursue LLB course if you fulfill the following criteria:

->You should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 40% marks.
->You have to give an entrance test to seek admission to this course.
14th December 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Vaibhav Rokade from Pune.I pass out 2016 B.A. 1st class English medium. But my age was 32. My cast was SC Category.should I eligible for llb examination in Pune.pls help
10th January 2017, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am b.com passed out student this year with 80.5% and i am seeking to take admission in 3 year LLB course and my age is 20 years old,am i eligible for this course?
13th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU LLB for 3 year LLB course if I m a psychlogy graduate?
19th May 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am in Last Year BBA. And i want to take admission in 3 years llb course. But i will get degree after October and i want to take admission this year i.e. right after October.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?