19th March 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for CA after passing B.Com with 40% and M.Com with 44%

i have passed B.com 40% and M.com with 44% Would i get admission for cA pls tell me the procedger

1st April 2015, 02:53 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission for CA after passing B.Com with 40% and M.Com with 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed B.com 40% and M.com with 44% Would i get admission for cA pls tell me the procedger

ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India) conducts this exam for those aspirants, who want to become a Chartered Accountant. This exam is conducted in the following three stages:
  1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT),
  2. Intermediate Course (IPCC) and
  3. Final Course.
Those candidates who have completed at least their 10th (SSC) class are eligible to register themselves for this examination but, they become eligible to sit for this exam only after completing their intermediates (12th).

No any percentages criteria for intermediates pass out candidates.

Those candidates, who have completed their graduation or its equivalent are also applicable for this exam but, they have to meet certain percentages criteria i.e.,

Candidates from commerce background should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.

Candidates from non-commerce background with maths subject should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks and without maths it should be at least 55% marks.

No any age criteria.

As you have mentioned that you have done your B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) with only 40% marks then, you are not eligible to get the admission into CA course.
2nd April 2015, 11:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission for CA after passing B.Com with 40% and M.Com with 44%

Sorry , to say that you are not eligible to get admission in C.A ( Chartered Accountant ) .

The examination is conducted by ICAI ( Institute of Chartered Accountant of India ).The eligibility criteria is +2 passed or the graduation completed students can also apply . No specific aggregate for +2 passed candidates are required . There is no bound on age criteria for aspirants .

For candidates who have passed the graduation it is mandatory to have 50% aggregate in commerce stream .There is +10% for the non-commerce students with maths and +5 for without maths .

The examination is conducted in three parts :---
1. Common Proficiency Test .
2. Intermediate Test .
3. Final Test .
13th April 2015, 09:32 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To become complete C.A, you must pass the following three levels as follows.
  • CPT - Common Proficiency Exam,
  • IPCC - Integrated Professional Competence Course and
  • Final Course.

:::::::Eligibility criteria:::::

12th passed candidates can apply for Common Proficiency Exam.

B.Com holders with 55% marks can directly apply for IPCC without CPT. Those who have passed Common Proficiency Exam can apply for IPCC.

After successful completion of IPCC, you can apply for Final level.

Since, you have less than 50% marks in B.Com, you are not applicable for C.A
23rd June 2021, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have got 44% in B.Com (hons.) so, am I applicable for CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?