21st June 2011, 05:31 PM
kanimozhinatarajan

Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?

HI,

I have completed a 12 + 3 diploma, then a UG thru distance education (2yrs lateral entry course) and waithing for the results, will i be eligible to do MBA in pondicherry university (twinning programme) ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  2. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  3. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  4. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  5. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  6. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  7. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  8. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  9. Which college would be best for pursuing PG after completing BA in English from Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  10. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  11. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  12. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
  13. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  15. Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC being a Pondicherry resident and of 30 years age?
  16. Am I eligible for TRB and TNPSC xam after being a Pondicherry Resident and of 30 years age?
  17. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  18. How may I get model question papers of MBA entrance exam for Pondicherry university?
17th January 2012, 10:11 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?

Dear Friend,
Surely you can join MBA course but for the course admission you have to apply for enterance exam which will be conducted by the institution. For full time MBA course you need to get good marks in the enterance exam.

good luck.
6th February 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12 3 diploma?

i am 10th 3 time attampt . i am eligible ?
20th February 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12 3 diploma?

after b.e what are the qualification needed to join mba.as a part-time and full time studies
4th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i m nt frm pondy but dng b.tech in smvec,madagadipet...
i want to join mba in pec
wat s de procedure
am i eligible???
17th June 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 10th, 2,and 3 year diploma in biomedical engineering.can i apply mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?