7th January 2012, 08:50 PM
ips22

What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi

Hiee. I am doing CA and CS from delhi and i want to work and settle in USA after completing my education from India. Can a CA and CS degree help me get a good job with a good package in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  2. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  3. What's the future prospective of CSE branch in context of better job?
  4. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  5. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  6. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  7. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  8. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  9. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  10. What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?
  11. Which doctor field will be better for me in context of better future prospective? I'm interested in PMT
  12. Do further studies helpful for me being a candidate of Bio Medical Engineer?
  13. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  14. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the CS student salary?
  16. What should I do after PG in English?
  17. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology? -- [New]
  18. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
8th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Vijaya Rathod

Default Re: What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi

surely you will get good job with good package in USA. CA and CS are highly paid jobs either it is in India or USA.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?