4th November 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?

i complite my 10 i want take degree take degree course.. For job ?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  2. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  4. Which stream should I opt having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  5. After 10th could I do bachelor degree?
  6. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  7. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  8. What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?
  9. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  11. List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)
  12. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  13. How to be an automobile engineer?
  14. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  15. Which course is best between bba and bcom after 12th commerce with 83% to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do CA course after passing 12th with 35%
  17. What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi
  18. How to become a Video Game Professional? Which course is best to study for this?
30th June 2012, 10:15 PM
kengtha

Default Re: List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?

First of all you have to complete 11th and 12th standard before degree course.Otherwise you can opt for diploma course.Once you do your degree course,there will be wide prospects of job for you.
You can do degree course according to the stream you choose-
You can go for honors in various subjects that you had taken in your 12th.
You can go for MBBS course.
You can go for BTech course in various branches.
You can go for Mass Communication.
You can also go for BCA,BBA,CA.
You can even gat into defense sector for degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?