24th March 2012, 01:51 PM
hello hell

What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?

Do textile-engineering have scope after 4yrs???
Which college is best for this course???
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  2. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  3. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  4. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  6. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  10. Best Textile Chemistry colleges for B.Tech?
  11. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completion of B.Sc(Zoology) from Delhi's top colleges?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  14. List of top institutions for doing CS in Panipat vicinity? What's the future prospective for the same?
  15. Is NIT, Nagpur is better college for B.Arch course? List of the top colleges under AIEEE for the same? I have secured 3256 AIR in AIEEE for B.Arch. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Arch course?
  16. List of best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune? -- [New]
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?
  18. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
16th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?

difference among textile engineering,textile technology &TEXTILE CHEMISTRY
16th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?

please tell me difference among textile engineering,textile technology am=nd textile technology
28th June 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

can I take salary 5-6 lpa after b.tech in nit jaladhar in textile branch
31st May 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir if i have completed my UG course in komaraguru college in coimbatore What can I do to complete my PG courses in DKTE textile institution in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?