11th March 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What's the last date of form submission of Perhawar University for MA(Islamiat)?

I want to ask that what is the last date of submission of forms for MA islamiat final from perhawar university
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  2. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  3. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  4. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  5. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  6. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  7. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  8. How may I get admission in I.T.I Shibpore B.E college(Howrah)?
  9. Last date of submission of AIEEE offline application form?
  10. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  11. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  12. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  13. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  14. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
  16. Last date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms?
  17. Last date of B.Com 1st year private form submission date in Rajasthan University
  18. What's the last date for the form submission of MAT exam in Cochin university? Is presence of candidate compulsory for the form submission?
1st September 2016, 09:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the last date of form submission of Perhawar University for MA(Islamiat)?

The University of Peshawar, is a public research university located in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The university is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan, and is ranked as one of the highest rated universities in the country. As per my knowledge, the last date of form submission of Perhawar University for MA(Islamiat) is end of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?