4th January 2012, 12:57 PM
jennifer.anu19

What's the syllabus for entrance exam in Law college?

i just want to knw tht.. wht is the actual syllabus of entrence exam in law college.. ILS collage...

11th April 2012, 06:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the syllabus for entrance exam in Law college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.anu19 View Post
i just want to knw tht.. wht is the actual syllabus of entrence exam in law college.. ILS collage...

In order to pursue Law programs through most of the recognized Institutes, candidate has to appear for entrance examinations. However, there are some Law colleges which do not conduct entrance exam and the admission are based on qualifying marks.
ILS Law College is one of them. The College do not conduct any entrance examinations for admission.
One of the most common entrance exam for LLB program are Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is an all India Entrance examination conducted by fourteen law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programs. The syllabus of the test comprise of the following:
  • English including Comprehension
  • General Knowledge/Current Affairs
  • Mathematics
  • Logical Reasoning
  • Legal Aptitude.
9th September 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the syllabus for entrance exam in Law college?

sir, i wanna ask you for the syllabus of law entrance exam for Delhi University. Please send it on my e-mail id, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?