9th November 2011, 07:49 PM
srinimfa

What's the syllabus for NET-Ph.D entrance exam?

Hai,

I completed my MFA (Applied Arts)
Please tell me what is the syllabus for NET-PhD Entrance

Thanq

Related Questions:
  1. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  2. What's the syllabus for NET-Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Where can I apply in India for Electronics/Networking?
  4. Syllabus for NET PhD entrance exam in Computer Science and engineering? -- [New]
  5. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  6. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  7. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  8. Syllabus and reservation for SC/ST student in ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  10. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  14. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  15. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  16. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  18. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2012, 10:07 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the syllabus for NET-Ph.D entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinimfa View Post
Hai,

I completed my MFA (Applied Arts)
Please tell me what is the syllabus for NET-PhD Entrance

Thanq
Details Regarding NET Examination:

NET : National Eligibility Test

This examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

If you have completed your Masters in Applied Arts, then you can choose Applied Arts Subject in NET Examination.

Here I am Attaching the Syllabus of Applied Arts, please check the syllabus and keep Practice well to cracked this examination and for more details about latest pattern please check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

NET Applied Arts Syllabus:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 79.pdf(2.69 MB, 452 views)
6th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

NET eligibility criteria:-

For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree. You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

for junior research fellowship your age should be minimum 28 years and for lectureship no upper age limit.

Here is the official link that i am sharing with you. Over here you will get the syllabus for applied arts. NET eligibility criteria:-
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html

Good luck
26th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA(HR) in 2010 and want to do Phd what should i do, what are the syllabus for this and which subject has better scope in Phd.
what preparation i have to do for appearing NET exam. please give me guidelines.
7th October 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing m.com-1(HR) n i want to being a lecturer.....then pls tell me what i do for being a lecturer....?
20th March 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba in finanace and is willing to do PhD now.which subject I should select for PhD? And what should be my subject for net? Please reply
28th August 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am passed PG with maths,can I change paper for PH.D pls reply immediately sir
6th August 2021, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in Operations & IT and am willing to do a Ph.D. now. Which subject I should select for my Ph.D.? And what should be my subject for net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?