21st May 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission for studying Distance Diploma in Music course in SPS Telugu University?

Respected Sir,
I want to appear for Diploma course
in Music through Distance Education
of SPS Telugu University. Can you
please provide me the details for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which University Offers Masters in Telugu through Distance Education Program? What's the Procedure? I've done B.Tech (EEE).
  2. What's the Syllabus and total Number of Papers in first year M.A. (Telugu) in Pottisreeraamulu Telugu University (Distance Education)?
  3. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  4. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  5. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission for distance B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Pune University after distance mechanical diploma in IGNOU university?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  9. List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class
  10. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A Telugu distance?
  12. What is the last date for Telugu distance education?
  13. Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Telugu Subject (Distance Mode)? I'm a Language Pandit (Telugu) at ZPHS, Atchempeta,Guntur(Dt).
  15. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  16. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  17. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
23rd February 2018, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission for studying Distance Diploma in Music course in SPS Telugu University?

For admission in any diploma course, you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just apply for it, when there is a notification.

Admission will be on the basis of merit, according to the marks obtained in the said entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?