15th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Whcih is the best course between Microbiology and Biotechnology

which is the best course? microbiology? or biotecnoogy?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  3. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  5. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
  6. Which has better prospects, BSc Biotechnology or BSc Microbiology?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  9. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  10. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  11. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  12. Can I do MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Microbiology
  13. Can I do MSc Microbiology after passing B.Tech Biotechnology? I have done my B.Tech in Biotechnology
  14. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  15. Which is better between Microbiology and Biotechnology?
  16. Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?
  17. What are the optiosna after completing 12th except microbiology and biotechnology -- [New]
  18. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
1st September 2015, 01:09 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whcih is the best course between Microbiology and Biotechnology

*MSc in Microbiology or MSc in Biotechnology Both of the course are good options for post graduate course…

*Master of Science in Microbiology is a two year post graduate Microbiology course. MSC biotechnology course provides education for studies of micro organisms and their effect on humans ..

*MSC biocenology provides education for field of applied biology with use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine etc…

*Both of the courses are good , you have to choose courses according to your own interest and ability...
1st September 2015, 10:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Whcih is the best course between Microbiology and Biotechnology

Both Biotechnology and Microbiology fields are good.

** As per my Knowledge the microbiology is far better than bio-technology as after microbiology course, one can easily found job in respective fields as it is the specialized course.

** After completing bio-technology course, you have to go for higher studies and than you can expect a good job and for microbiology job, you don’t find such great competition.

BIOTECHNOLOGY JOB TYPE

** Assistant Research Analyst
** Sales Manager-Lab
** Analyst-Biotech Product
** Research Associate-Cancer Biology
** Research Associate in-vitro Biology.

MICROBIOLOGY JOB TYPE

** Bacteriologists
** Environmental Microbiologists
** Food Microbiologists
** Industrial Microbiologists
** Medical Microbiologists
2nd September 2015, 09:02 PM
sai5733

Default Re: Whcih is the best course between Microbiology and Biotechnology

Re: Which is the course between Microbiology and Biotechnology

Microbiology:-----------

Microbiology is the study of Micro Organisms , which are unicellular or cell-cluster microscopic organisms.
This includes eukaryote such as fungi and protists and prokaryotes , which are bacteria and archaea.
Microbiology is a board term which includes virology, mycology, parasitology, bacteriology .

Biotechnology :----------

Biotechnology is technology based on biology, especially when used in agriculture, food science, and medicine.
Biotechnology combines disciplines like genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry, embryology, and cell biology.
Biotechnology describers the explanation of pathogens derived compounds for beneficial effect.

If you are interested in research work than Microbiology will be the best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?