29th October 2018, 12:24 PM
Lakhon dkhar

When the admission of 11th Arts/Science will be started in Banaras Hindu University?

Hi everyone, I want to admit my son in 11th standard with Arts stream or Science stream in Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know that when the admission is going to take place? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

30th October 2018, 09:55 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of 11th Arts/Science will be started in Banaras Hindu University?

There is no new notification regarding when the admission process will take place of 11th class in Banaras Hindu University.

Results of the entrance examination has been declared. To check the result, Click here.

I can suggest to look the official website of BHU once a day, because as far as I know, they will publish a notification very soon.
30th October 2018, 09:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of 11th Arts/Science will be started in Banaras Hindu University?

To take admission in Class 11th of Central Hindu School managed by BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ), you are required to qualify the SET held by BHU once every year.

Further, the application form for the same examination is usually released in the month of February or March every year while the entrance examination is held in the second half of May every year.

For more updates regarding the BHU SET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
31st October 2018, 09:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no notification released by the BHU for admission in the std 11th in 2019.

SET is conducted for admission in BHU. The examination is conducted by BHU.

The application form and examination date will be released next year in March 2019.

So, if you want to get admission the just prepare for the entrance examination to get admission. To get more information visit at www.bhuonline.in.
31st October 2018, 10:38 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

SET ( School Entrance Test ) is conducted by the BHU for admission in the std 11th in BHU.

The application form is not released yet.

It will be released in March next year. Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in std 11th. For updates visit at www.bhuonline.in.
31st October 2018, 02:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The admission in the std 11th in BHU will be conducted after qualifying in the entrance examination.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission. The application form will be released next year in the month of March and examination date will be available after that with notification. To get updates visit at www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?