19th April 2017, 11:22 AM
Lalan kumar rana

When are the admission forms issued for class 11th Science Honors? How can I apply for the admission?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in class 11th Science honors so I want to know when are the admission forms issued for class 11th Science Honors? How can I apply for the admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?
  2. When will the admission for 11th class gets open?
  3. Is the forms available for 10th class students to get admission in 11 class in AMU?
  4. Availability of admission forms online for 11th class in DPS?
  5. How to get the forms for admission in class 11th?
  6. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  8. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  10. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  11. What is the process to apply for admission in class 11th Commerce in any CBSE School?
  12. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  14. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  15. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
  16. Can I get admission in 11th standard with Science stream after 10th from CBSE Kuwait?
  17. How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
23rd April 2017, 04:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the admission forms issued for class 11th Science Honors? How can I apply for the admission?

There is no honors course in 11th and 12th but if you want to get admission in 11th std in Science stream then the admission is going on.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in school on previous semester marksheet or on the basis of entrance test conducted by various school.

But the admission will be provisional only and final admission will be offered only after qualifying in 10th board examination ( result will be declared in month of May ).
22nd November 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the admission forms issued for class 11th Science Honors? How can I apply for the admission?

I am in class 10 this year 2018 i want to prepare for exams for aligarh for class 11 give me form for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?