17th July 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of JNU will be issued for M.Sc Mathematics? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics with aggregate 63% and now want to take admission in M.Sc at JNU. Please tell me when the application form will be out? Syllabus of entrance exam?

18th July 2017, 04:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of JNU will be issued for M.Sc Mathematics? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc maths in JNU. The full details about the eligibility, application forms and etc are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation degree or equivalent education (10+2+3) in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

Application process:
- You need to the official website of JNU, in that you can find the application forms.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- You'll be given an admit card for attending the exam.

The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the exam and the previous year performance.

The syllabus of the exam will be based on the previous years, aptitude and general awareness questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?