6th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

When can I appear ICET entrance exam?

I have missed the ICET Exam that was on 18th of May 2012. When can i appear for the exam again in this year?

8th June 2012, 05:19 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I appear ICET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have missed the ICET Exam that was on 18th of May 2012. When can i appear for the exam again in this year?
ICET Stands for Integrated Common Entrance examination and this examination is conducted by KaKatiya University Once in a year .

This year notification was already released 24/02/12 and Last date for receipt of application was also already closed on 16/04/12 with Late fees . The examination was held on 18/05/12 . If you are missed this chance then you have to wait for next notification and next notification will be publish in the month of Jan or Feb in official website as well as leading news papers .

This examination is conducted for admission to M.B.A and M.C.A course in various modes like Full time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Education .

Minimum Qualification for MBA :-

The candidate must have passed graduate degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination and 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

Minimum Qualification for MCA :-

The candidate must have passed graduate degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination and 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories and the candidate must have a studied the Mathematics as subjects in 12th examination .

The cost of application form is 250 /- and it is available in the all the Head post offices in AP , Axis Banks in AP and also available E-Seva Centers in Andhra Pradesh .

More details , Visit the official website :- http://www.icetku2012.net/icet_noti.php#
8th June 2012, 05:43 PM
kinnarnara

dear friend,
ICET exam is conducted by kakatiya university to take admission in MBA and MCA.
Admission is taken in various mode like full time, part time, evening and distance mode.
ELIGBLITY FOR ICET EXAM;
**you have passed graduate from a recognized board aleast 50% marks.
*age limit is 21-30 years.
*you must be studied mathmatics in 12th standard to take admission in MCA.
For more information,
Visit the official website.
8th June 2012, 06:03 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

well,
ICET conducted entrance exam for admission of mba / mca

for mca admission -
candidate should have graduation degree with 50% from any recognized University

for mba admission-
candidate should have graduation degree with 50% from any recognized University

IMPORTANT DATES

Commencement of Sale of Application Forms : 24-02-2012
Last date for the Sale & Receipt of Filled in Application Forms
a) Without Late Fee : 29-03-2012 up to 5.00 P.M.
b) With a Late fee of Rs. 500/- through DD drawn in favor of "The Secretary, APSCHE" payable at Hyderabad : 09-04-2012 up to 5.00 P.M.
c) With a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- through DD drawn in favor of "The Secretary, APSCHE" payable at Hyderabad : 16-04-2012 up to 5.00 P.M.
DATE OF ENTRANCE TEST : 18-05-2012 (Friday) (10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?