23rd May 2012, 11:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for SLET exam? I am a B.A B.Ed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishamam View Post
i m BA B ed n want to apply for slet exam
when can i apply for it please guide me for that
To be eligible to apply for SLET (State Lectureship Eligibility Test), you must hold a masters degree in the relevant field. As per your present qualification, you can not apply for SLET because you have only completed bachelors degree programs. So, first of all, you will need to complete master degree program from a recognized university and will have to score a minimum of 55% marks , other wise you will not be considered eligible to apply for SLET. However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?