9th September 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

When can I register for Fashion Designing course after 10th? Which are the recommended universities?

When will I register my form after 10 th examination ?? When will the admission open ?? In which month ?? Where are these universities ?

31st October 2017, 05:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I register for Fashion Designing course after 10th? Which are the recommended universities?

For admission in fashion designing course the minimum required qualification is 10+2.

So, you have to pursue 10+2 to appear in entrance examination for admission in course.

The candidates after 10+2 will become eligible for admission in B.Des or Diploma in Fashion technology course.

Some of the best institute for fashion designing course are :-

NIFT.

Symbiosis.

Amity.

FITTI.

The application form for admission in course will be released in January and onwards. For detail visit at official website of respective institute.

2nd November 2017, 07:30 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: When can I register for Fashion Designing course after 10th? Which are the recommended universities?

If you want to do fashion designing than firstly you have complete your intermediate that is 10+2.
A candidate who is 12th passed with any discipline is eligible to apply for fashion designing.

To get graduate degree in fashion designing you have to apply for b.des. B.des stands for Bachelor of Design or B.ftec stands for Bachelor of Fashion technology.

To get admission in b.ftech you have to apply for following entrance exams-
UG CEED.
NID (National Institute of Design)
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?