8th February 2017, 11:04 AM
yogi23295

What should a Diploma Computer engineer do to study B.Tech from USA? Which college and course should I choose for it?

Hello, My Self Yogesh and I am Diploma in Computer engineer. Now I want to study B.Tech from USA. Please tell me what should I do for it? Which college and course should I choose for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study PG Diploma course in Computer Science from USA? Procedure to choose best colleges for it?
  2. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  3. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  5. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get admission in degree course through lateral entry at USA? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it? -- [New]
  7. Where to study B.Tech between USA and India being a Civil Engineer diploma holder? Duration B.Tech in USA?
  8. How to study further in USA after Diploma in Computer Engineering from India?
  9. Can I study Electrical engineering in Top colleges after Diploma from USA?
  10. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  11. Entrance exam to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in CSE student?
  12. Where to study to become a Engineer? India or USA?
  13. What are the benefits of doing diploma in computer science?
  14. Ph.D in USA being a computer software engineer and masters student in Iran?
  15. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  16. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to study Law being diploma engineer? How many years I have to study?
  18. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
2nd November 2017, 06:52 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should a Diploma Computer engineer do to study B.Tech from USA? Which college and course should I choose for it?

Diploma isn't considered a PG or UG degree, you need to decide on maybe a couple year courses abroad then you can join for any PG degree accessible in a similar nation.
Despite the fact that, it relies upon the type of courses and on which nation you are applying.
So it is best to do a one or two year course first and then go for b.tech.
And as far as colleges concern there are many great colleges in USA so don't worry about the colleges just focus on clearing the IELTS or any other english testing exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?