26th May 2011, 06:14 PM
Shruti.P

When is the CBSE 10th results going to be announced? Will the board adopted students get the CGPA point or only grade?

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me when the cbse 10th results are to be announced? and whether the board adopted students will get the CGPA point or only grade? And what about the students who have adopted for school based students?

Related Questions:
  1. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  3. When will the CBSE 10th board exam results going to be released? How to check the results?
  4. Is CGPA to Percentage conversion of institute valid as per AICTE rules?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. Can I register for CPT exam if my 10th results are not announced yet?
  7. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA -- [New]
  8. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  9. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8 -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about the scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  11. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
  12. Am I eligible for B.tech College Campus Placement if I have scored 8 CGPA in 10th from CBSE board?
  13. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be announced?
  14. What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA?
  15. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  17. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA
  18. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
29th October 2011, 08:17 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the CBSE 10th results going to be announced? Will the board adopted students get the CGPA point or only grade?

dear friend, the cbse board exam result will announce in last weak of may
their is some difference between the student who give board through school and student who give exam through cbse board.

i want to advice you that you must exam through board not by school
best of luck!
29th October 2011, 08:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the CBSE 10th results going to be announced? Will the board adopted students get the CGPA point or only grade?

dear friend, the cbse board exam result will announce in last weak of may
their is some difference between the student who give board through school and student who give exam through cbse board.

i want to advice you that you must exam through board not by school
best of luck!
23rd March 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

when will be the 10th board result going to be announced? in april first week or may last week?
27th April 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

10 th student who studied in cbse can study in state board or matric or anglo indian plllllllllllsssssssssss say me the answer and when is our 10 th result
30th April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

when is the cbse 10 result will be announced
7th May 2012, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

WEN IS CBSE CLASS 10TH RESULT???
13th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me when we get our 10cbse result........???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?