18th September 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

When does the notification for NET come in December?

Sir/Madam
I need the notification for net exam December 2012. Please send me the june 2012 computer science question paper

1st October 2012, 12:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does the notification for NET come in December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam
I need the notification for net exam December 2012. Please send me the june 2012 computer science question paper
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Master degree course with minimum 55% marks, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year, this year JUNE NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination Notification is going to be Published soon in the month of October next month, Eligible and interested candidates fill the application form online from the official website.

The application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI bank.

This examination is conducted for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship Post, You can become Lecturer in some top colleges after clear the NET Examination.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

There is no Maximum age limit to apply for Lectureship post, but for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

There are 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, all papers conducted in same day in 2 session.

If you want to get more details then please check official website of UGC.

Download Papers: Click Here
2nd October 2012, 12:04 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.

ugcnetonline.in

good luck
2nd October 2012, 12:06 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: When does the notification for NET come in December?

Hello dear,
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.

ugcnetonline.in

good luck
30th October 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

is there any age relaxation for visually handicapped students or females?
31st October 2012, 04:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.This exam will be happen twice time in a year.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST candidate.

Your age should be more then 19 years and there is no age limitation for those who are applying for Lectureship but for JRF , Your age should not be more then 28 years.

The notification for NET exam will be published very soon.It will be published in the month of November 2012 in UGC website.

I have attached the Question Papers of June 2012 for computer science so please check it out.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-X.pdf(171.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-Y.pdf(171.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf Paper-I_Set-Z.pdf(171.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER 2 JUNE 2012.pdf(77.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER 3 JUNE 2012.PDF(107.6 KB, 55 views)
31st October 2012, 10:17 PM
suraj391

The examination is conducted in June and December
Every year, this year JUNE NET Examination was already
completed and December NET Examination Notification
is going to be Published soon in the month of October
next month, Eligible and interested candidates fill the
application form online from the official website.

The application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and
you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI bank.
thaxssssssssss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?