14th April 2011, 03:22 PM
ankit prakash srivastav

When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?

i am a B.D.S doctor and would be completing my internship in aug2011 .i am intrested in joining indian army as a permanent or short service commision doctor.plzz tell me when the forms if possible for this or next year will be out .and the eligibility criteria and the other requirements.....if possible do mail me

29th March 2015, 11:14 PM
aashish582

Default Re: When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?

You can Join the Indian Army for the post of doctor by 2 ways:

1. AFMC Cadet Entry
2. SSC

In AFMS cadet entry, candidates must have a 10+2 with PCB with minimum 60% marks.

In SSC the applicant can be up to the age of 45 years and must acquire a medical certificate from a recognized university by the Medical council of India.
19th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?

Hello sir, My is mitesh madhan and my bachelor of dental surgeon is going to be complete (internship) in july i want to join in indian naval service as a dental surgeon. What is the procedure? What is the eligibility criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?