12th February 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get job WHO or UNESCO being a 3rd year BDS student? Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in WHO and UNESCO?

I’m a student of 3rd year bds....I’m interested in career offered by who or UNESCO. ...I want to know the specifications...how much marks u need to have...what are the offers they give....any exclusive programme for undergraduates...etc.etc...is there any offer to do post graduation along with the service I give...

6th March 2023, 01:50 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to get job WHO or UNESCO being a 3rd year BDS student? Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in WHO and UNESCO?

To work with organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO) or United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), you will typically need to have completed your education and have relevant work experience. As a 3rd year BDS student, you may want to consider gaining additional experience and skills through internships, volunteering, or research opportunities related to public health or international development.

To be eligible for job opportunities with WHO or UNESCO, you will typically need to meet specific educational and professional requirements for the position. These requirements may vary depending on the specific job and level of experience needed. Generally, job postings will list the required qualifications and experience.

To search for job opportunities with WHO or UNESCO, you can visit their respective websites and search their job portals. You can also consider networking with professionals who work with these organizations and seeking their guidance on job opportunities.

Regarding post-graduation opportunities, some organizations like WHO and UNESCO may offer fellowships or other programs for professionals to gain additional training or experience in their field. Again, specific requirements and opportunities may vary, and you will need to research and apply for these opportunities separately.

In summary, to work with organizations like WHO or UNESCO, you will need to complete your education and gain relevant work experience. You can search for job opportunities on their websites and network with professionals in your field. Additionally, you may want to consider seeking out internships, volunteering, or research opportunities to gain additional experience and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?