24th September 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

When are the forms for entrance test of Horticulture Science is available?

when will the forms for entrance test of horticulture sciences be available? and from where do we get them?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance examination for forestry and horticulture: Forms Dates?
  2. Eligibility for B.Sc Horticulture entrance test after compartment in 12th standard?
  3. Ph.D Horticulture entrance exam date in state agriculture universities in India?
  4. Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture
  5. ICAR question papers of Horticulture?
  6. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  8. Last 10 years question papers of ICAR JRF for Horticulture
  9. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  10. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  11. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  13. When the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Nautical Science will be held? Procedure to fill up online application form?
  14. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  15. Is there any entrance test for MSc in computer science from Mumbai University? When the forms will be available?
  16. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  18. Which is the entrance test of YSP University Solan?
18th August 2015, 10:22 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the forms for entrance test of Horticulture Science is available?

The important dates of forms for entrance test of Horticulture Science as given below:::::::>>>>>>>>>>

==> Important dates

1. Application deadline July 2015

2. Written / Entrance test July 2015

3. Admission cum Counseling July 2015

==> Documents required at the time of admission:

1. Copies of SSLC, PUC, UG and PG marksheets and certificate

2. Copy of caste certificate

3. Attached income tax certificate also

==> Eligibility

--> The applicant should have completed Master Degree in M.Sc. (Horticulture)/ M.Sc.( Agriculture) in Horticulture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Horticulture/ Agriculture University/ Institutions recognized by ICAR.

==> Application Form

:: You can download the forms for entrance test of Horticulture Science at official website of University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?