4th March 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D Horticulture entrance exam date in state agriculture universities in India?

sir,
tell me about Ph.d horticulture (vegetable science ) entrance examnation dates in state agricultureuniversities in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture
  2. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  3. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked? -- [New]
  4. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  5. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  6. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  7. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to make my career in Horticulture? What is the pattern of the exam? List of the institutes offering this course in India?
  9. Central and state Universities offering Bio-Technology in India? Date of Forms and admission?
  10. Jobs in NABARD and RBI Masters in Agriculture/Horticulture?
  11. Entrance exam date of all universities for Ph.D in Melt programme?
  12. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP?
  14. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
  15. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  16. Am I eligible for bank agriculture after completing MSc Horticulture?
  17. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?