19th April 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

When to get forms for B.Sc Agriculture course?

On what will the b.sc agriculture form come

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  4. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Date of sale of application forms related to BSc Agriculture? -- [New]
  7. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  8. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  9. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  10. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  11. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  13. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  14. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I get application forms for BSc Agriculture?
  16. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  17. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  18. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
4th August 2012, 09:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get forms for B.Sc Agriculture course?

Admission to B.Sc Agriculture courses are usually conducted at the start of every academic year. Pune University, LPU, etc offers B.Sc in Agriculture. Details on admission and application form can be collected from the official website of the concerned college. Application forms can also be collected via postal method. In most cases, forms can be obtained from the administrative office of the college/University.
12th December 2013, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for B.Sc Agriculture course?

How can i get the form??plzzz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?