4th September 2012, 10:36 AM
UNilay

When is the JTO entrance exam held? How to apply for it?

sir, i want to know is there any jto exam held in 2013.i want to apply for this.plz guide me how can i applied.i m pursuing B.E.(e&c)....4th year

26th January 2013, 05:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the JTO entrance exam held? How to apply for it?

hi,

B.S.N.L ---- BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
J.T.O --- JUNIOR TELECOM
OFFICER
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess the following educational qualification must complete Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college / university.
Age Limit :
Minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 30 years.
For more details about BSNL JTO exam you can visit to www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?