11th May 2011, 02:17 AM
baby shahini.pm

How to apply for BSNL JTO entrance test? What is the procedure for the exam? When will the exam be conducted?

i am a b.tech final year student. How to apply bsnl jto test ? What is the procedures for Exam?when wil be the exam?

11th May 2011, 09:32 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BSNL JTO entrance test? What is the procedure for the exam? When will the exam be conducted?

Eligibility for Entrance Examination:
Nationality: Only Indian citizens would be eligible to apply.

Age Limit Entrance Examination :
  • The applicants age should not be more than 30 years . but for
  • For PWD candidates upto 10 years for OC candidate..15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC.
  • For Ex-Service Men will get the benefit of age relaxation as per central government rules.
  • For Residents of J&K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T’s Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.

Qualifications:
Subject For BSNL JTO Telecom:
Applier must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equal Engineering degree in any of the following fields from an accredited engineering college/university:
  • Telecommunication,
  • Electronics,
  • Radio,
  • Computer,
  • Electrical,
  • Information Technology,
  • Examinees appearing in the final year degree exam may also apply.

NOTE: BSNL dates are still not publish......yet so keep checkin the websitewww.bsnl.co.in
notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may But BSNL is now days looking for VRS(Voluntary Retirement) for the old employees which is delayed as per sources so BSNL JTO Recruitment 2011 plan is on HOLD or CANCELLED..
11th May 2011, 11:43 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BSNL JTO entrance test? What is the procedure for the exam? When will the exam be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby shahini.pm View Post
i am a b.tech final year student. How to apply bsnl jto test ? What is the procedures for Exam?when wil be the exam?
Eligibility Criteria :

Only Indian Nationals Would be Eligible To Apply.

Education Qualification :

Applicant Must have a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology Or Equivalent Engineering Degree in any of following Disciplines From a Recognized University.
  • Telecommunication,
  • Radio,
  • Electronics,
  • Computer,
  • Electrical.

Those in Final year of degree course can also Eligible.

Age limits :
  • The candidate should not be more than 30 Yrs of age.
  • For PWD Candidates Upto 10 Yrs of OC Category,15 Yrs For SC/ST,13 Yrs for OBC.

This Year Notification is Not Released........

More details,Visit the official website : http://www.bsnl.co.in/
11th May 2011, 01:13 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

BSNL-JTo(junior telecom officer)

--Bsnl jto exam notification are released in the month of feb every year

the total vacancies uundr jto 2011 will be divided into jto telecom ,jto civil and jto electrical

eligibility for written exam

-->age limit--min - 21yrs , max -30 yrs

-->education qualification--engineering /technology degree in any of the following field
-electronics
-telecommunication
-radio
-computers
-electrical or information technology

**the exam will be held in the month of April/may 2011

BSNL JTO 2011 SYLLABUS

jto 2011 syllabus will defer for all streams i.e electrical ,civil and telecom...

for clearing jto 2011,one should have good knowledge of engineering subjects and
should have quick answer as jto 2011 would have mcq(multiple choice question and answers ) system

all the best........
11th May 2011, 06:46 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Age requirement for BSNL JTO

23- 30 years
Relaxation for PWD candidates upto 10 years for OC candidate..15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC.
For Ex-Service Men will get the benefit of age relaxation as per central government rules.

Academic Qualifications:

You must hav an Engineering degree in any of the following fields like Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer, Electrical,
Students appearing in the final year degree exam may also apply.

Till now there has been no notification the exam, Bsnl conducts this exam only if there is a vacancy for candidites unlike other exams.
20th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

for what kind of jobs JTO exam is written?
7th June 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir iam a 3rd yr student..if jto notification is in 2012, am i elgible to apply?
21st July 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

in which year i will be able to give this exam , i am btec (ece)final year student), and from where i will get syllabus for exam
11th December 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

whts the fees for this exam?
19th October 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

A t present i am a 7th semester telecom student, i want to know what kind of job is recruited for this qualification and also information related to it, please do reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?