18th November 2011, 12:25 PM
naeempunasiya

Eligibility criteria for JTO Exam? When will be this Exam? When to apply for this Exam?

Hello sir,

Can any body please tell me what is the eligiblity criteria for JTO 2012 ??
and when it will be held?
what will be the start date for applying for it?

18th November 2011, 04:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for JTO Exam? When will be this Exam? When to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeempunasiya View Post
Hello sir,

Can any body please tell me what is the eligiblity criteria for JTO 2012 ??
and when it will be held?
what will be the start date for applying for it?

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date not announced yet.
6th April 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for JTO Exam? When will be this Exam? When to apply for this Exam?

Hello guys i have only bachelor degree simple ba and right now im doing mba and o level from doecc,just i want ask am able for jto exam or not plz plz help me
26th October 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my BE(ECE) with aggregate of 68%. i am come under MBC. is there any percentage restrictions eligible for exam? if yes kindly tell me the 10th, 12th percentage marks. anyone reply me as soon as possible.
Thanks
13th July 2013, 08:56 PM
lakshmi dhana

Dear Guest,

There are 3 branches under which JTO's are appointed. These are Telecom, Civil and Electrical. The eligibility criteria for each is given below.

Telecom

Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college /university.
Telecommunication
Electronics
Radio
Computer
Electrical
Information Technology
Civil

Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Electrical

Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Note : For all positions, candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.

Age Limit :
The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications .
However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:
Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.

BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL

For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes candidates upto 5 years
For OBC Candidates upto 3 years
For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years ; (for SC/ST 15 years and for OBC 13 years)
3rd October 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

dear
sir
can i conform distance education MSC.IT eligibility for bsnl jto exame please sir
prashant
my email.id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?