10th June 2011, 12:49 PM
manikasani

Which are the boiler operating courses offering universities in karnataka?

please send me the details of the boiler operating courses offering universities in karnataka state as soon as possible sir my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification for Boiler Operating engineer?
  2. How to apply for Boiler operating engineer in Tamilnadu?
  3. Karnataka state boiler operating exam (boe) dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Universities offering M.Phil course in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?
  5. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  6. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?
  7. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  8. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  9. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  10. How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  11. List of universities offering M.Tech through correspondence? Is completing M.Tech from Karnataka state open university beneficial for promotion as H.O.D?
  12. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  13. Best course to do in MS for B.E. ECE student? Universities in Canada offering that course?
  14. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  15. When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma course? Is there anything else to take other than B.Tech?
  17. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology except Karnataka State and Central University? -- [New]
17th December 2011, 02:33 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Which are the boiler operating courses offering universities in karnataka?

You must be a graduate in chemical or mechanical engineering with a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognized university or an institute and also must have a certificate for the Boiler Operation Engineer and a work experience of minimum 1 year in the relevant field.

for more details
http://entrance-exam.net/senior-engineer-boiler-operations-gail-india-limited/
16th January 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the boiler operating courses offering universities in karnataka?

what are the subjects for BOE exame
8th February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

can a computer science engineer fight for boe exam after getting 5 years of experience in operations?
16th February 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me the details of the boiler operating courses offering universities in karnataka state as soon as possible sir my mail id [email protected]
16th March 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

how to get boiler operating engineer proficiency certificate in andhra pradesh
23rd April 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of boe exam in kerala
11th August 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

when is boe exam?
6th November 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institutions offering course in boiler operator
26th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Myself Pavithra, I have compiled ITI in Electronics Mechanic. I interested to learn Boiler course which helps to my current carrier. Please help me to know the details. Location: Hassan, Karnataka

Thank you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?