26th May 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know that which are the
colleges available in Karnataka for
course named, Diploma in the Veterinary Science?
Please tell me the eligibility for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  2. When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Northern India? Eligibility to get admission for 12th Science student?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Karnataka?
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
  6. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  7. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  8. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  10. List of colleges which offer Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  11. How to do diploma in veterinary college in Karnataka?
  12. List of colleges which offer Computer Science Diploma courses in Bangalore?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate? -- [New]
  14. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  15. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA in Karnataka through CMAT? Cutoff percentile required for admission?
  17. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  18. After B.Com can I do B.Ed from Karnataka? Which colleges offer the course?
2nd June 2015, 07:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Diploma in Veterinary Science:

To be eligible for Doing Diploma in Veterinary Science, you must have completed 10th Class from a recognized university, where as for doing a Bachelor Degree you must have completed 12th Class in Science stream with Biology as one of the subjects in 10+2 pattern. Since you are willing to do Diploma in Veterinary Science, you are required to give an entrance examination for getting admission into Diploma in Veterinary Science after 10th Class.

Best College offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka:

>> Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University

Ph. No: +91 8482 245313, 245241

Address: Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, Bidar-585401

Click here for Official Website
22nd July 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission?

How to apply diploma veterinary course in 2017-18? Which is the best college for diploma veterinary courses
23rd July 2017, 05:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I would like to know that which are the
colleges available in Karnataka for
course named, Diploma in the Veterinary Science?
Please tell me the eligibility for getting admission.
Here below are some details regarding diploma in Veterinary science in karanatka:-

>> Candidate must have done 12th with Physics,Chemistry,Biology subjects and obtained minimum 50% marks.
>> Duration of this course is 4.5 years.

SUBJECTS YOU STUDIED IN VETERINARY DIPLOMA:-

>> Veterinary anatomy.
>> Veterinary parasitology.
>> Veterinary microbiology.
>> Animal genetics and breeding.
>> Veterinary physiology and biochemistry.
>> Animal husbandary
>> Animal nutrition.
>> Veterinary pathology.

FAMOUS COLLAGES IN KARANATKA OF VETERINARY SCIENCE:-

1). KARNATKA VETERINARY AND FISHERIES SCIENCE UNIVERSITY.

>> Nandinagar P.B NO-6.BIDHAR (Karanatka).
8th October 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

My son is pass in 10th . He wants to joint in veterinarty science in karanatka so what can we do and which college is better for him
19th July 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

My friend is SSC passed...he want to do Diploma iin veterinary and his age is 27...Is he will be eligible for course..
30th December 2021, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

My age is 28 I want to get admission in veterinary dairy diploma can i eligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?