9th February 2017, 04:03 PM
ezhil1971

When is the last date of application for MBBS course? Will I get it through online or Postal service?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBBS course so I want to know when is the last date of application for MBBS course? Will I get it through online or Postal service? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th February 2017, 01:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date of application for MBBS course? Will I get it through online or Postal service?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and same is a undergraduate degree course after completing which you will step towards becoming a doctor.

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination for admission in MBBS course then for your information I would like to let you know that admission in MBBS course in any medical college across India is done through NEET except for AIIMS for which a separate entrance examination i.e; AIIMS MBBS Entrance examination is held.

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held once every year by CBSE. Further NEET 2017 is scheduled to be held on 7th May 2017.

Also as you are concerned about the mode of filling of application form of NEET 2017 then for your information the application for NEET 2017 can be filled only in the online mode through its official website.

For more information regarding NEET 2017 and filling of application form for NEET 2017 you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in. Further for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.aiimsexam.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?