16th January 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

When are the admissions starting for MBBS 2017? How can I apply for admission in a reputed College?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission for MBBS course this year 2017 so I want to know when are the admissions starting for MBBS 2017? How can I apply for admission in a reputed College? Which exam do I have to write for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam in 2017 if I failed in 2016?
  3. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  4. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online Application?
  5. When are the BBA admissions starting for year 2015? Information about entrance test for admission?
  6. Which course should I pursue if I am interested in Medical field? What is the duration of such courses? -- [New]
  7. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  8. What can I do if I dont succeed in IIT or AIEEE entrance exam?
  9. Whether a 24 years old person can appear in NEET 2017? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in Law college if I am a Law graduate?
  11. Am I eligible for NEET 2017 and AIIMS, if scored 56 in English, 62 in bio, 61 in physics and 61 in chemistry?
  12. Will medical entrance by MCI be applicable for this year's MBBS admissions? How to prepare for this exam?
  13. Admission procedure and fees for MBBS 2017 session at PSG
  14. Information regarding the date of Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Nursing for the year 2012?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  16. What is the last date for MBBS entrance examination registration?
  17. How to pass MBBS entrance exam? Can I become a Kardiologist after passing MBBS?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MBBS course in Germany?
18th January 2017, 11:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the admissions starting for MBBS 2017? How can I apply for admission in a reputed College?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course after 12th from any recognised institute.

The admission in course in any college is offered through a common entrance examination conducted by CBSE as NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ).

So, you will be eligible to get admission in course only after qualifying in entrance examination. The application form for 2017 examination is not available now. For any updates visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
19th January 2017, 08:22 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: When are the admissions starting for MBBS 2017? How can I apply for admission in a reputed College?

AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) online application forms are available from the second half of January 2017 and the last date to submit the form is the third week of March 2017.
The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum marks of 60% for general and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates from the recognized board.
The candidate also has to pass the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) to get admission into MBBS.
19th January 2017, 10:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. For admission in course you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and conducted in first week of May every year.

The application form for examination will be available soon. It is necessary to qualify in examination for admission in government or private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?