28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Lab Technician recruitment of DFS, Gujarat?

Hello,
Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for Lab Technician post in DFS, Gujarat? I would like to know about the eligibility criteria and also the age limit to apply in this recruitment. Thank you!

30th June 2016, 11:08 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Lab Technician recruitment of DFS, Gujarat?

If you meet the eligibility & age criteria then you can surely apply for the same without having second thoughts. Below I have mentioned the indispensable details.

Education Qualification:-

You must be a graduate from a recognized university. Graduation must be in Chemical Engineering or Forensic Science or Chemistry or Bio Chemistry or Pharmacy.

Age Limit:-

Minimum age to apply is 18 years & Maximum age is 35 years as on 11.7.2016

Fees:- You must be INR 100 along with postal charges. Can be paid online or through Indian Postal order.

Important Dates:-

1. Start Date of Online Application:- 20.6.2016
2. End Date of Online Application:- 11.7.2016

You can ply apply via Online mode.
30th June 2016, 07:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Lab Technician recruitment of DFS, Gujarat?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for DFS Gujarat Lab Technician Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this DFS Gujarat Lab Technician Recruitment is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering (or) Forensic Science (or) Chemistry (or) Bio-Chemistry (or) Pharmacy as principal subjects from a recognized university.

The age criteria required for this DFS Gujarat Lab Technician Recruitment is given below.

>> Minimum Age Required - 18 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 32 years

Of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
30th June 2016, 10:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria of Lab Technician recruitment of DFS :

>> You should have age in between these limits

-- Minimum Age : 18 years

-- Maximum Age : 32 years

>> You should complete graduation in forensic sciences with specializations in chemical sciences or chemistry or Bio chemistry or Forensic pharmacy or forensic.
30th June 2016, 11:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Lab Technician are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from any of the recognized university.

Candidate must have a degree of Lab Technician course of any of the recognized university.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Candidate age should not less than 21 years and should not exceed 30 years.

Candidate must have at least 45% marks in particular course to be eligible for the post.
24th November 2022, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me if there are any vacancies in DFS Gujarat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?