23rd January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

When law entrance notification will be out?

sir can i know when will be law(llb) entrance notification will be out and which type of questions will be asked in entrance exam, how much marks weight age, how much is the qualified marks

18th April 2012, 10:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When law entrance notification will be out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can i know when will be law(llb) entrance notification will be out and which type of questions will be asked in entrance exam, how much marks weight age, how much is the qualified marks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get Admission in LLB Course in top Colleges, you have to cracked the CLAT Examination. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and this examination is conducted by 14 National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes LL.B & LL.M.

To apply for LLB, you have to complete your 12Th examination with Minimum 50% Marks from a recognized Board. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CLAT Examination.

The Notification of CLAT Examination was already Published on 02/Jan/2012 and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

The last date of apply for this examination is 31/March/2012.

And the examination will be held soon on 13/May/2012. If you have not applied for this examination, then you have missed the chance this year.

The examination of CLAT is Objective and the questions in the examination is asked from these areas, So please prepared for this examination as per the pattern given below:

~~ English including Comprehension
~~ General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
~~ Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
~~ Legal Aptitude
~~ Logical Reasoning

So, If you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year and if you need more information then please check official website :

http://www.clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?