2nd July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

When is the M.Tech Biotech entrance exam for this academic year?

which time call for M.Tech biotech entrance exam in 2013 acadamic?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  2. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last year GATE cutoff for Biotech for M.Tech programme in IIT?
  4. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  5. How can I clear backlogs from 3rd semester to 6th semester?
  6. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  7. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  8. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  9. How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?
  10. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  11. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  12. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  13. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  14. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Biotech in Animal Biotech in HCU?
  15. Which are the best books for MSc biotech entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  18. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?