10th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

When is the MHT Merit list for Biotech engineering college going to be announced in Maharashtra?

I want to know mhtcet2012 merit list for biotech engineering college in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  2. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  3. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  5. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  7. Cutoff merit list of government medical college of MHT CET?
  8. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Admission through sports merit in Autonomous Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. MHT CET merit list of this year? -- [New]
  12. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra after scoring 1214 in merit list?
  14. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  15. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Last year cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra under MHT CET
  17. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  18. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?