15th August 2012, 01:26 AM
anish 132

When is the next exam for SI post? I am from Kerala

sir i from kerala i want know when is next exam for si post

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  2. Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?
  3. Date of Ayurveda post graduation entrance exam in Kerala?
  4. Can i apply for the post of Aided college Librarian in Kerala?
  5. How can i apply for SI post in Kerala?
  6. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  7. When is the next exam for SI post? I am from Kerala
  8. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  9. Is there any differance between Pharm.D and post baccalaureate Pharm.D? Colleges in Kerala which have PB Pharma.D?
  10. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  11. Date of the drug inspector post in Kerala?
  12. Government job in Kerala after B.E from Anna University?
  13. How can I apply for SI of Police in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala? -- [New]
  15. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  17. Kerala Co-operative Bank typist exam previous year question papers?
  18. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
5th August 2013, 08:38 PM
bully 001
Member+

Default Re: When is the next exam for SI post? I am from Kerala

dear this is not conform that when will be held the next si exam .
i am suggesting you that read the employment news paper regularly so thats why you can find the same as you wish.
thanks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?