29th April 2011, 09:57 AM
lavanyashankar83

When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?

When is the next Group 3 and Group 4 examination? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of examination?

Related Questions:
22nd June 2011, 11:40 PM
madan55mahi

Default Re: When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?

hello dear,
it is clear that you are preparing for Group-III & Group-IV. the main information about Group-III & Group-IV like notifications,exam date,results..............etc., are present in the below link.
http://www.appsc.gov.in
check it...
all the best
7th July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?

when the next exam date for group 4
1st March 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to write these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?