10th July 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available in ISRO for M.Tech in Information Technology student? What kind of preparation is needed for ISRO exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of M.Tech in Information Technology. I want to know about the job opportunities in ISRO with respect to my stream. What kind of preparation is needed for ISRO exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  2. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts?
  4. Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  5. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  6. What are the job opportunities in ISRO? I am a 12th standard student
  7. What is importance of GATE exam for government job in ISRO?
  8. What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?
  9. Information about Job opportunities in ISRO?
  10. How to join in ISRO if I am a 3rd year B.E ECE student?
  11. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  12. Details of career opportunities available in ISRO
  13. Procedure to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Topics to covered and preparation tips?
  14. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  15. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  16. Can I be eligible for ISRO entrance exam after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
12th July 2016, 01:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available in ISRO for M.Tech in Information Technology student? What kind of preparation is needed for ISRO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of M.Tech in Information Technology. I want to know about the job opportunities in ISRO with respect to my stream. What kind of preparation is needed for ISRO exam?
There are various jobs in ISRO for M.Tech in Information Technology students like Scientists/ Engineers ‘SC’. For vacancies you should keep a look on ISRO website or read Employment News paper regularly. ISRO will conduct examination for recruiting people for the posts. You should be very sound technically to clear the examination. You should prepare by referring the previous examination question papers. The competitions for the posts are high, so you should prepare well to clear the examination.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?