21st February 2011, 11:11 PM
fayazahmd

Civil exams after graduation in commerce? Subject to choose and it's scope?

hello
i am a student of commerce in d.u north campus .. i want to know is there scope for me to appear for civil exams after my graduation . and if i can with what subject .I would prefer more of a theory subject..
thank you.

22nd February 2011, 08:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil exams after graduation in commerce? Subject to choose and it's scope?

Sure you are eligible to appear for the exam. It is a must to select the subject based on the graduation stream. So since you are from the commerce subject background economics is a an area you can choose. You can visit the UPSC site to know more about the options available. Also information regarding the syllabus is available in the site.
17th April 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Civil exams after graduation in commerce? Subject to choose and it's scope?

how one become an auditor or income tax officer after b.com?
17th April 2012, 04:24 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE

If you have finished graduation in Commerce,then you have a huge advantage of appearing for MBA (Master of Business Administration). You can choose ''International Marketing'' as your preference subject.
If you pass out MBA and complete the course, foreign companies will approach you to join them. Its really High Salary Job.
Moreover, you can also apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?